Web sites dedicated to promoting sustainable agriculture
- Canadian Biotechnology Action Network — Canada — promotes food sovereignty and democratic decision-making on science and technology issues in order to protect the integrity of the environment, health, food, and livelihoods.
- Into the Weeds Impact — Canada and beyond — demands a glyphosate-free future.
- GE Free BC — British Columbia — envisions a food-sovereign Canada where no genetically engineered life forms are created, patented, approved, bought, sold or traded.
- Sustainable Food Trust — UK — is committed to exploring solutions for a food production system that causes the least possible harm to both humans and the environment.
- Sustainable Pulse — Global — provides the general public with the latest global news on GMOs, sustainable agriculture from a network of worldwide sources.
- GM Watch — UK — provides the public with the latest news and comment on genetically modified (GMO) foods and crops and their associated pesticides.