Web sites dedicated to promoting sustainable agriculture
- Sustainable Food Trust — is committed to exploring solutions for a food production system that causes the least possible harm to both humans and the environment, and to the principles of “good science” and in sharing the findings of high quality research with as many people as possible. Bristol, UK.
- Sustainable Pulse — provides the general public with the latest global news on GMOs, Sustainable Food and Sustainable Agriculture from a network of worldwide sources; also involved in a number of reference projects – all of which have the aim of educating the public on the possible harm caused by GMOs. Global.
- Fresh Outlook Foundation — envisions a future in which people of all ages and from all sectors communicate and collaborate to make communities more socially, culturally, environmentally, and economically sustainable. Lake Country, BC.
- Society for a G.E. Free B.C. — envisions a food-sovereign Canada where no genetically engineered life forms are created, patented, approved, bought, sold or traded; where Canada is a leader in safe and sustainable agriculture and is known as a GE-Free Nation; where Canada actively secures international agreements that preserve regional bio-diversity and promote food sovereignty; where community based farmers have the right and ability to farm and save seed from year to year. British Columbia.
- Canadian Biotechnology Action Network — promotes food sovereignty and democratic decision-making on science and technology issues in order to protect the integrity of the environment, health, food, and the livelihoods of people in Canada and around the world by facilitating, informing and organizing civil society action, researching, and providing information to government for policy development. Ottawa, ON.
- Independent Science News — works to shape a future that is biodiverse, just, and healthy for everyone. Ithaca, NY, USA.